Wednesday 4 January 2012

Holidays

I love the holidays, who doesn't! Around New Years Eve we had a lot of rain...






But the sun has come out - yay - so we are lapping it up...







And doing a lot of relaxing with friends and family...







Last but not least - I couldn't resist this photo, even though there's snow outside (which we definitely do not have). Such a cool reading nook - I just finished reading "The Help" and loved it, am onto my second book now.


images via 'don't call me betty'

3 comments :

  1. Happy New Year Vic! It sounds like you had a lovely break. I love your wonderful relaxing images - just what I need after a week with the extended family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images-keep enjoying the good weather!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips