Monday 30 January 2012

The Home of Heather Nette King

During my online travels over the weekend I discovered an Australian interiors stylist who I have fallen in love with - Heather Nette King. She is my kind of girl, with her love of bold colour combinations and slightly quirky touches. I was so excited to find her.

It was her bedroom that first captivated me, with the amazing painting above the bed (I love the use of art in place of a headboard), and the little pink stool, and green vase of flowers. Beautiful bright colours against the white bedding. Her daughter's room has further inspired me for Jessie's bedroom makeover I am planning. And I am now on the hunt for a Bentwood bench, like the one in Heather's hallway.











To read more about Heather and her fabulous home, pop over to The Design Files for the full story.

6 comments :

  1. She does have a fabulous home indeed. I love the front door! She is definitely a style kindred spirit of yours Vic :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outdoor space looks perfect (including the 'mamasita' chair!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun space! I've never seen a bentwood bench like that before - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those graphic stripes sure do make a statement in pink! Very fun and flirty...I'd love to wake up to that every day! In the bedroom, a bit too loud, but perfect for the home office! Awesome post!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this HOME!!! and the pink in the kitchen - HEAVEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also in love with her home! So bright, fun and quirky!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips