Tuesday 20 March 2012

Parliament of Two

A wee while ago I was perusing through one of my favourite New Zealand design blogs, Studio Home, when I came across some pretty gorgeous jewellery by Parliament of Two. Designed and created by a couple of Aussie girls, Vanessa and Melissa, who met at University studying jewellery design, their latest range 'Forget Me Knot' is a modern take on those dearly treasured heirlooms in the form of antique rings.






Loving their designs, I happily 'liked' Parliament of Two on Facebook and went into a draw to win one of their necklaces. Guess what...? I won!!! I know, how fabulous! When my parcel arrived there was much excitement among the girls in our household. My 7 year old twins helped me unwrap it - it was like pass the parcel with one beautifully presented package, then another, and then finally the treasure inside! I love my 'Forever Yours: Ring Pendant', the chain is so delicate and pretty. I choose mine in antique silver, but it is also available in brass and gunmetal. 


So thank you so much Ness & Mel, and also Julia from Studio Home. xxx






Don't forget to enter our competition if you want to be in to win some beautiful art from Crispin Korchen. We will be drawing a winner this Thursday.

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Vic! How lucky you are :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo congratulations! I think the only thing I ever won was a Halloween hamper at the local kindergarten about 20 years ago! Excited to go and check out this Studio Home blog. I always especially love catching up on New Zealand blogs.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy I found your blog...what an awesome piece to win, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Vic! You really lucked out, that ring is beautiful! Thanks for the introduction to Studio Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fabulous...lucky you............i never win things x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous post and how about that PACKAGING! Kind of a thrill to see a giveaway arrive at someones house :) Thanks for entering and love your blog xo

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips