Thursday 19 September 2013

Fashion Match

Interior design is a massive part of my world! When I'm watching a movie I'll take in the set and interiors as much as I do the characters - The Great Gatsby was mind-blowing for me in that respect. But I also love fashion, and I think there's a real crossover between fashion and interiors. If someone is unsure of what colours to use in their home I tell them to look in their wardrobe.

To illustrate this, I have chosen some of my favourite interiors and matched them to some of my favourite fashion pics. So much fun!






all imaged from my Pinterest boards

7 comments :

  1. Oh Vic I love this. What a fun idea. My fave is the second match up. So me!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post, my recent post on tiles was inspired by a catwalk models outfit too. I love how you have matched the outfits to the textiles.

    Great

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article!! Now I can sit on my couch and blend in! :)

    If you are bored check out my new dress and let me know what you think! http://www.studio1originals.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got so excited when I read this post! I've been following your blog for a while and this fashion match post is close to my heart as marrying up home styling and personal fashion styling is what my friend Erena and I do on our blog. I find the comparison and cross over fascinating! Thanks

    http://homebecomesher.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about your blog Mereana. I've just signed up to get your posts in my inbox. Can't wait, love what you do. I had so much fun putting this post together - two of my fav things. x

      Delete
  5. I totally agree - definitely a crossover and you've illustrated it perfectly with these examples. Love the polka dot shirt by the way! x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips