Monday 28 October 2013

Sally Wheat Interiors

Have I told you how much I love Domino Magazine? Yes, that's right, I did here. I'm particularly inspired by American interior design, and I find a lot of the design I love from Australia has a similar feel, but with a 'down-under', slightly more laid-back feel.




The work of Houston interior designer, Sally Wheat, has been featured on Domino recently, and I'm now a big fan! She has a clever way of mixing modern and vintage pieces, as well as the colour and pattern that I'm passionate about. Her style is both elegant and yet totally livable.










You can read the Domino interview with Sally here. And see more of her portfolio over on her website. These are some of my favourites - look at the gorgeous use of colour!





3 comments :

  1. I love Domino as well, especially that yellow couch. So me! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Domino too and I was so psyched for it's return. These rooms are gorgeous ..the all white with pops of color gets me every time!
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning living room - so well proportioned, really harmonious. Love the tree, dark floors and cowhide x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips